1. No deposit required. Bidders will take full responsibility to honor any bids Burns Auction Service executes for them.
2. Terms: Cash, Check, Visa, MC, Discover, and American Express.
3. All items are sold “as is”, and neither Burns Auction Service nor the items Consignor makes any representation or warranty, expressed or implied, as to the merchantability, fitness, or condition of the property or as to the correctness of description, genuineness, attribution, provenance or period of the property. Buyers agree and understand they must rely entirely on their own inspection and knowledge. By registering for a bidding number, or when placing an Absentee, Phone or FAX bid, you agree to these Conditions of Sale.
4. Absentee Bids are accepted at Burns Auction Service's discretion. Phone bids are accepted at the Burns Auction Service'’s discretion. Buyers registering for phone or absentee bids must do so before 9 am the day of the auction. Burns Auction Service will not be held responsible if we are unable to reach those wishing to bid by phone. Burns Auction Service shall not be held responsible or liable for absentee bids that are missed or otherwise not executed.
5. No buyers premium for bidding in house or online. However, there is 4% buyers premium if paying by credit card. For International buyers only, use of PayPal includes 4% clerking fee
6. Special note to all dealers - All Ohio Dealers must have a copy of their Ohio Tax Certificate - and all other dealers must have a VALID Tax License from their respective State. Thanks!!!
7. Shipping and Handling charges apply. If you do not want items shipped, please contact Tom Burns after the auction and discuss how/where to meet.
8. All checks should be made payable to Burns Auction Service, Attn: Steve Lindquist, 671 Ridge Road, Wethersfield, CT 06109